Centro Cultural de China in Madrid will offer the III edition of its cookery course starting next 16 September. This course will be divided into two groups: group A for new students and group B for those students who have already participated in our last edition or have previous knowledge about Chinese cuisine. Each group will take four classes. Classes for groups A and B will be given each Tuesday and Thursday respectively from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Students will learn to elaborate two dishes typical of the Chinese gastronomy in each of the classes.
Students will have the opportunity of participating in the elaboration of the dishes and tasting them after each class. The course also includes rice and drinks.
The price is 15 euros per person and class (60 euros per group). Students will have to pay the complete edition of four classes. Each student can only sign up for one group. Once they enrol in the course, this is not refundable for causes outside the Centre. The maximum number of students admitted per group is 8.
In order to sign up, you have to call this number: 917 82 00 00 (from Monday to Friday 10:00 – 13:30 and 16:30 – 20:00). The programme for the two courses is the following:
Programme of classes for group A
– Presentation of the usual seasoning in Chinese gastronomy
– Veal with oyster sauce
– Sauté prawn balls.
– Sichuanese spicy fried aubergine.
– Sweet and sour pork.
– Steamed fish.
– Mapo Doufu.
– Gongbao chicken.
– Fish stew.
Programme of classes for group B
– Steamed pork cutlet with fermented soya.
– Boiled Chinese cabbage heart with mushrooms.
– Steamed prawns with chopped garlic.
– Sauté veal with spring onion and ginger.
– Sea bass cooked with vegetables.
– Chicken wings with soya sauce.
– Fried brown crab seasoned with salt and pepper.
– Sliced fresh turnip with Chinese seasoning.